Thursday, August 23, 2007

Groovy Doodle Skies


Can't get enough of this "Groovy Skies" SplitCoastStampers colour challenge. This card is a little wild for me. (nope, I don't get out much, lol). I was inspired by "cheryl l rowley's" take on the challenge to use patterned paper. Thanks Cheryl! Check out her stunning card here:
Patterned paper is from the GYPSY line by BasicGreyGYP-539 Hippie. The "Doodle This" flower is embossed in chocolate chip craft ink on naturals ivory (with clear e.p.), then I watercoloured the edges with the ink left over on the stamp and my aqua painter. The rest of the water-colouring was done wet into wet with a mix of tempting turquoise & blue bayou.
Thanks for checkin this out!
Mel

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is really beautiful! WOW!

Michelle said...

I think this is really cool. I love the flower, love that blue. And I think you went just wild enough!

Michele Kovack said...

Thank you for adding me! I will add you on to mine as well! Nice to "meet" you!