Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Gorgeous Mail! A Card from Allison

I was so thrilled to get this beautiful card from Allison in the mail. It's my first RAK. (and now I know what that means, haha: Random Act of Kindness--I googled it) ;0)

I love this card. My photo doesn't do it justice...The papers are gorgeous and the layout is wicked. I was drooling over the way she's done the scalloped circle (I HAVE to get one of those big lovely scallop punches!) Those flowers are too cute and the phrase makes me wish for spring. Of course the ribbon and pretty pin are fantastic too. Inside there's the nicest letter!

Thanks Allison; you're so thoughtful!
:0) Mel

1 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for letting me know it got there and thanks for the kudos. I love those papers but I just couldn't get a pic to do them justice either!