Friday, November 16, 2007

Unfrogettable: Hoppy Birthday Card

This is one of the cards I made for Kim's awesome daughters. I just love this set that my aunt Kath bought. It's too cute (though I always end up singing: "Unfrogettable... that's what you are... unfrogettable though near or far... that's why Darlin' it's incredible...!!!) Okay, I'll stop. Sorry! (Though not terribly, MUhahahahaha!)

The papers are "Tempting Turquoise," "Certain Celery," & "Cool Caribbean." The Letter is from the "Headline Alphabet" set (it's kissed off on one of the "Letter Patterns" stamps (with versamark to emboss it.) The flower set is "You Make me Happy" and there's lots of clear embossing powder used over the matching craft inks.

Thanks for Looking!
Mel

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

hehehe!! It's my favourite stamp - Mr Unfrogettable! My son and I always sing that 'Unfrogettable' song too! I love what you've done with him here :)

Anonymous said...

unfrogettable very catchy,i'd love to hear you sing right now, mompi'm waiting for my girlfrieend to call to see if we are going out to follow my passion, momp ..seems like time is going so slow