Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year! and a project recap :o)

Hello you wonderful people you!

I'm wishing you and yours the most wonderful New Year that you've ever had. Sorry for the lack of posts (best laid plans of mice and mel) heehee. I'm packing like a maniac and I think I'll go into convulsions if I don't get to stamp somethin' SOON! For now, this post is a recap post of some of the schtuff I got up to this past year.

Looking forward to lots more fun with you all in the new year ahead! Thank you for being so supportive and kindhearted and inspirational all the year through. You all make this craft pure joy!

You should be able to click these links & pictures to go to the different projects, templates, or link lists. (I'll fix any dead links & add more things when these ploppy headaches abate.)

Lots o Love, :O)




and



3D projects/Templates:

andand
andand

more Template Links....
Birds............... Butterflies ...... Lots of Boxes............... Bags
&&&

Tool Belt Box or Card and Links for Dad or Dudes
and

Basics:

andand
Ribbon use & Storage...... Stitching Links ...Miscellaneous Scoring


andand
Mixing Inks & Transfer Techniques & Lumiere Stamping

Technique Posts:

SCOR-PAL Techniques:
1)
Distressed Scor-Pal marker grid 2) Blinged up Scor-Pal Stripes

and

1) Faux French knot Scor-Pal grid 2) and example
and


and and


and

TECHNIQUE LINK LISTS:
Marker Links ................... Altering Brads:
and

Gesso Technique Index:

Sunday #1: Gesso cardstock for Arsty Texture


Monday #2: Embossing & Reinker painting
(on Gesso cardstock)



Tuesday #3: Gesso Cardstock
makes me wanna Marker stuff!



Wednesday #4: Patterned Gesso cardstock
(DIY Designer Paper) & dresses template



Thursday #5: CTMH Marker Faux-watercolour
(on patterned gesso c.s.)
:

(Faux Watercolour resist there too)



More Gesso Stuff here:



Printing & embossing clip art on Gesso Cardstock
(Faux watercolour with CTMH markers):



and another computer printed example:


Paper Garden Projects Winter Wonderland Crafts:

1) Photo Snowpeople Boxes 2) Snow hill gift Box 3) Snowmen treat boxes
andand

1)
Stitched Snowflakes 2) Vellum Window Stickers 3) Colouring Card
andand

1) Frosted Snow hills 2) Winter Book 3) Sled Slider
andand

More Paper Garden Projects:

Punched acetate tags and Pearlescent Black Magic
and

1) Puttin' on the Glitz set 2) Damask Flowers
3)
andand

Halloween Stuff:

1) Halloweenie Paper Garden Projects Index
2) Tombstones & stuff 3) 100+ Halloween Links:

and and

Little Paper Shop
Projects:


andand
andand

{Snowflakes}Purse... Pink {Snowflakes} ...{Topiary} Sponged
andand

1) {Flourished Dove} rounded Basket 2) {Butterflies & Blossoms} card
3) {Flourished Dove} Luminary
andand

1)
{Flyin' By} 'Owloween Box 2) Boo 2 You {Global}
and

1) {Make a Wish} Chocolate Cake 2) {Flourished Dove} vellum
3)
{The Beauty of Nature}
andand

{Flyin' By} Tree house


Paper Temptress Projects:

Penguin Box using Elegant Laid


Note Top Purse Templates using Classic Columns


Naughty & Nice Card & Box using Virtual Pearl


Gina K projects:

and and

andand

Dress Templates:

andand

Happy Stampin' or Craftin' to You
all the year through!

38 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Hi Mel,
As a relative newbie to paper crafts I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your fabulous projects and inspiration. This wrap up will keep me busy for hours checking everything out - LOL.
Take care and all the very best wishes for 2009 xXx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mel,

I'm so glad you have a wonderful new home to enjoy and to stamp your incredible talented and lovely self into and onto. Better light and air and general joy in space to move I hope will help your health and headaches improve. My new homestead here in Oregon did that for me so I believe it can happen for you as well!

Your wrap up is a phenomenal gift to us all. Everything in one place with the prospect of hours of fun and learning and stretching the creative inner woman - whoo hoo!

Hugs and blessings my dear friend and of course lots of prayers for a safe and sane move - one can always live in hope anyway! I'm glad to see I'm not the only crazy person who moves in the middle of winter! I've done it twice and probably will again (some things I never seem to learn!- lol!). - Jean

Linda Crowder said...

WOW THis should keep us busy until you get moved. Thanks for all the FUN! I too think I finally found a wonderful room with someone who is familiar with my transit people and willing to have me rattle around their home instead of sitting 24/7 ina 12 x 15 room. It is next to a senior center where I can volunteer and teach. How great is 2009 and our Lord! God bless and take care not to overdo too much! Linda Crowder

Janine said...

Mel my good woman!! Happy New Year to you and yours!! It will be so nice when your move is done and your new stamp room set up!!
Thanks for the recap and health and prosperity for 2009 and always!!

Janine

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year MEL!
I pray that 2009 and your new home (minus the headaches) becomes a much needed blessing.

You are so inspring and crafty!

I have loved your blog since the first time I stumbled across it while surfing the net.

May the Lord continue to bless you and yours, may you in turn bless us... you are a wonderful 'blog' friend.

{{{{HUGS}}}} Marilyn

StampinCathy said...

Happy New Year Mel!
Thanks so much for sharing all your creative and inspiring projects and ideas with us in blogland. Can't wait to see all your inspiration for 2009 you have in store for us.

Lydia Fiedler said...

My GOSH - thank you for doing this!!!!!! This is just wonderful and I'm going to have fun looking through all of it!

Susan G said...

Thanks so much for putting this concise listing together for us. It must have taken you hours to do! This will make it so much easier to find that special something I was looking for and had forgotten which post it was in. Good luck on your move and Happy New Year.

CreativeMish said...

Thank you for taking the time to research and find of of this fabulous information that you share. Your creations are amazing. I really love your style! have a fabulous New Year. Here's to 2009!!

Anonymous said...

Whew, I'm exhausted just reading all this - wow - what inspiration!

TFS

Happy New Year

xxxxxxxxx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Wow, Mel....that is amazing to see them all in one place! Look how accomplished you are! it's been a thrill getting to know you and the other LPSDT girls and I really look foward to more fun in 09! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Anonymous said...

WoW, what a great summary! Happy packing and godspeed that so that you can get back to stamping! I've missed you lately and hope that the move brings you much better health!
Happy New Year Stamping Buddy
Beth Greco

Karen from Ontario said...

Hey Mel,
Wishing you a wonderful New Year filled with many blessings. You will have an exciting year moving to a new home and getting to set up a new craft room...just know how jealous I am of you LOL!
Take care and best wishes and thanks for all your hard work and inspiration.
Karen

mudmaven said...

You are simply amazing! Your generous spirit and seemingly endless well of talent is so inspirational! Thanks so much for everything that you share with all of us! ~chris

Gribouilletaz said...

Happy new year !

Bonne année 2009 !

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Happy New Year Mel! Thank you so much for all that you have shared with us this past year! I am looking forward to viewing your blog in 2009!

Melanie said...

happy New Year Mel!!

(best laid plans of mice and mel, snort!!)

Anonymous said...

Mel, you're such a sweetie to shower us with all these wonderful resources. May the new year be wonderful for you and may you have in return the joy you share with others!

Corie said...

Happy New Year -- WOW you sure were busy this past year, so MANY wonderful creations!! Thanks so much for sharing, you are the BEST!!

Big hugs and smiles
Corie

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Mel, you are amazing! WOW, the tutorials you have created and the amazing projects you have done are so WOW! Your site is so inspirational and educational. I have no idea where you find the time to do what you do, but I'm glad you do! Happy New Year!

Elena said...

Happy New Year Mel! Thank you for everyhting you do for us! You are AMAZING!

Teri said...

You are the bestest...you make life so easy for us!! Thank you and Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post. Although I'm a subscriber I still bookmarked this particular post. I can only imagine how long it took you to put this post together. I need a new paper cutter. Didn't you review yours with us? Can you refer me to that post?

Joani McDonald said...

My goodness! You just summed it all up in one post!
Thank you Mel - for everything! Your blog is the most inspirational! You ROCK girl!!
Hugs,
Joani

Curt in Indy said...

See how amazing you are? This recap just proves how remarkable you are! I certainly miss you! Hope you are well, and I so wish you the best new year ever! Curt

Maria said...

Happy New Year, Mel! I hope you are almost settled into your new home and new crafting space. How exciting. What a great way to start the new year!

Thanks for all the fabulous links. .. it'll take me months to just go through all the fabulous tutorials and links that you've provided for us!!

Take care and I wish you no migraines this year!

Maria

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! am I ever thrilled to have found your blog!!

I have added it to my list...I know I will be back!!

julietk said...

Just found you through Scrapping aways blog. Thanks for all the lovely stuff :) Juliet

Jen said...

It has a been a BUSY year! WOW! Thank you for all you do. I hope 2009 is just as fabulous :o)

Curt in Indy said...

Just stopping by to tell you I miss you and hope that you are feeling well! Best, Curt

Danielle said...

Happy New Year Mel and I hope your move has gone well! Thanks so much for your incredible inspiration and generosity - I have an award for you on my blog!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

WOW I am so happy that I have found your blog. I was doing a search for cupcake templates this morning and I found you. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I have always preferred to make my own embellishments and everything I need is right here.
I have a Cuttlebug but never saw the potential until you opened the flood gates. You have inspired me so much.
I also have 2 GDs aged 3 and 6 who both love to create. When I fly down in a couple of weeks, they will be making those cute little handbags and the cupcake boxes.
I have added you to my blog and will be visiting you on a regular basis. You ROCK!!

Cheers, Irene :)

Mary Leeson said...

Mel, you are something else ...too much...to continue to bless us with all these links when you have a move going on!! Well, I'm praying for your headaches to go away and for the whole moving transition being a peaceful one. God bless you immensely cuz you deserve it!! Bless~

Sharon said...

Hope all is well. I have an award for you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I so agree with all the praises above. You are so inspirational! Good luck with everything and hope to see you soon again. Hugs :)

Margaret McDonald said...

Miss ya Miss MMMM
auntie

Tonniece said...

Happy belated New Year Mel
Hope all is well with you.
Miss you batches.

Catherine said...

Hi Mel!
Left you some blog love on mine!
Hugs,
Catherine