(Well to be honest, it's more of a "when-will-the-sun-come-out?-I-burned-myself-all-badly-on-a-lamp -taking-photos-on-this-dark-day-Had-a-sucky-baby-moment-Gave-up-and-posted-this-close-up-photo" peek. ROFLaughing at my clumsy self.)
Wanna win stuff?
Patricia and the Gang have lots of Anniversary surprises
over at Paper Temptress!
Cathy's having a bling challenge at Paper Garden Projects.
...and Uh Oh Enabler Alert:
Purple Onion's overstock sale has LOTs of goodies!
You can read about the sale here & see all the goodies on sale here
(And their new stamps are here! With an introductory special.)
- mod podge image transfer by Katie & her video here
- Genius way to use alpha stamps by Mitsy
- & her Scratch off lotto tickets (COOL!)
- Painting with gel pens by Beth WAY too brilliant! (You can emboss with them too: just doodle, sprinkle on clear embossing powder, & heat)
- Fabric embellishments by Holly. Needs me fabric scraps now. Oh no another thing to get addicted to! teehee
- Textured foam letters with Impressabilities by Karen (Clevah!)
- Out of the box technique with Nesties by Kelly
- Mounting your unmounted stamps (& getting the image on them) by Jennifer. I needed to see this to figure it out. How ingenious!
- Hand cut titles by April
- Trick for Big Shot dies or Nesties--rectangle any size by Gretchen
- Printing onto a a card blank by Liz (SO smart!)
- Decorative tape turned embellishment (WOW!) by my fellow 'Vark Lauren
- Card basics: the size by Katie (notes on how to avoid waste)