Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh Man oh Man is this BIG fun!

I'm spending quality time with Mr. Migraine (a 3-day retreat LOL) & my dies are still on their way to Canada (oh yeah Baby!) but I didn't want you to miss out on the buzz!

MFT is ultra excited to be introducing...

(they work in all kinds of machines, they're top quality steel,
exclusive to MFT--with crazy fun shapes & wait until you see what they cut!)

I loved drooling over everything that the
amazing MFT gals created with them:

You can get a peek at it all here (linked up) on
Kim's Blog

I am just die-ing to get my hands on 'em. ynuk ynuk


Die-namics Clouds $14.95

Small – 1.25” wide and .70” tall
Medium – 1.89” wide and 1.06” tall
Large – 2.51” wide and 1.41” tall


Die-namics Jumbo Scallops $10.95

This die is an edge die that is 6” long, with each scallop measuring 1.5”


Die-namics Scalloped Scallops $10.95

This die is an edge die that is 6” long, each scallop measuring 1.5”

Hope you have the most beautiful day,


Dawn said...

oh, too cool!!!


Cindy Haffner said...

Mel you ROCK!!

scrapcat 1 said...

What an extremely clever lady you are, what a fabulous project.
Take Care

Andrea said...

this is sheer brilliance and I really love different stuff or approaches and this is excellent, well done x