and a flower or two:
It's a standard A2 sized card (8.5 x 11")
The inside says:
you are 'wheely' beautiful
The you are wheely was embossed from an inkjet printer using vellum cardstock &
The "Beautiful" is a rub-on from Cosmo Cricket's retired Ever After collection.
And here are the printables
that went into making it...
(free digital images)
You can click on the images to
download the freebies
click the links to
visit the original sources.
All but the T.A.D.A. paper pack & the Cosmo Cricket
Early Bird "Brunch" paper are free.
To save these files:
Firefox/Chrome: right click on the image & choose "save link as"
Explorer: right click on the image & choose "save target as"
- Tracy Ann Digital Art paper set; Cosmo Cricket Early bird digital paper pack
- Kraft cardstock & envelope corner rounder;
- White cardstock & printer; Yellow cardstock;
- Core'dinations black bookprint cardstock Jenni Bolin cut with Spellbinders' Nestabilities Labels 4;
- Vellum cardstock (computer printed & heat embossed sentiment);
- Copic markers to colour the shaped layered mats (Y15 & BG49);
- Tim Holtz trimmings Lavish white; white souffle Sakura gel pen;
- paper piercer & yellow marker for faux stitching;
- text stamp "illuminate" from Above the Mark; colorbox white ink
Thanks for dropping by.
I 'wheely' appreciate it! :-)
P.S. The envelope was lined in seconds like this:
P.P.S. Karen also has different vintage bike graphics here:
here: and here: