Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vintage Ledger Paper (freebie)

Well folks, today is the shortest post ever (but don't pass out from shock hehehe) ;o)
tomorrow (Wednesday) I'll have two ultra long tutorials for ya.


digital ledger paper (freebie)

...scanned this vintage ledger book to
make a patterned digi paper; hope you like it...


(clicking this photo will take you to the PDF link
the others are linked here):

Download blue ledger paper PNG
Download blue ledger paper JPG
Download blue ledger paper PDF

These files are a little on the large side, the PNG especially may take a little while to download, but I love the ledger so much that I scanned this at high resolution to keep the quality. If you need a smaller file please just let me know. :o)



A fast & affordable way to get 100lb double-sided paper...
(Do they even make that pre-made? LOL)



The PDF printed so nicely even at a standard inkjet printer setting. Looks so clean!

(I printed that treat box template from Thursday on 100 pound Strathmore Bristol Vellum on both sides & then printed the box template on one side & cut it out, etc...) On Thursday this box will finally actually be decorated for the Mo's Digital Pencil blog hop, but....

You're bound to love the ultra cuteness that Silvia made
with it & the brand new LPS stamps--
here on her blog Mabie Stampin'

Thanks for popping in!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Mel reminds me of good old days spent trying to do accounting,love lady

Dawn said...

anticipation...
an ti ci payaa shun
is makin' me late
is keepin' me waitin'

sung in my best Carly Simon voice!

thanks for the download kiddo

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I used to work in accounting too. Can't wait to see what your project is!
Thanks for the freebie too!

lilscrappers said...

I feel like a kid at Christmas, lol.....waiting for the big day! Love the ledger paper, gonna have to play with it....In your exalted opinion, which is the best way to download? png or pdf???? I know jpg's lose def after use....Help me out here.

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the freebie Mel, thanks so much! xxD

Suzi said...

Thanks you for the neat ledger page. I love it! Your detailed work never ceases to amaze me.

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing this freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you mel! And I love the rain from the last blog!

Noreen said...

I love that idea! It's amazing the crafts you can do with office supplies and papers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Kit said...

wow Mel another stunning project, your work is fabulous I love it all :o)

Unknown said...

Hi Mel thanks for the freebies and the tutorial this product is awesome

Unknown said...

This is a long time after your original post, but I just want to thank you for the paper. I used it to design a blog button for the "31 Days to a Better Budget" series I'm doing in October. It was the perfect background. :)