Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Eat Cake Grapics Flying Fish

Playing with those eat cake stamps. I've had this design in mind since I ordered these stamps. Still needs some tweaking, but I find it so fun to do these bright colours.

This looks kinda neon, but it's really just normal colours (The orange is really "Pumpkin Pie"). (Darned camera!) I did the water-colouring of the sky with my aqua painter (watered-down "Tempting Turquoise") and the the fish and ship were done with a fine tipped "round" paint brush. The main image is cut out, and the ship is embossed with clear embossing powder. I used up the last of my silver zig-painty pen on the fishicopter blades, and "Penelope's" glasses have crystal effects on them to make them shine like glass.

Paper colours: Cool Caribbean,Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White (with water-colouring.)

Thanks for looking!
:0) Mel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! I love the crazy coloured fishes!!