to share with you is one of the greatest joys in my days!
In Firefox/Chrome: right click on the image & choose "save link as"
Explorer: right click on the image & choose "save target as"
Please link and/or provide credit or attribution
if you use my work in things: melstampz.blogspot.com
- Feel free to change my stuff however you like for personal use (alter the colour and so on, or whatever you can imagine!) Please just let people know where you found the original.
- It's ok to sell handmade items you make using this.
- It is okay to share digital items you've made using my work, but only if they are shared for free, please.
- You're welcome to make and share a digital cut file, whatever you like (again, as long as the items are shared for free).
- Want to use something as part of your personal blog or site design? Please be my guest!
- Scrapbook for hire is a-okay as well.
- Publishing handmade things made with this stuff in a magazine or ezine? Go for it!
Please do not...
- I ask that you do not use my work in creating commercial products or any mass produced products at all. (In some cases I may authorize commercial use, but only when I have given my written consent.)
- Please do not use these to make digital printables for sale. And please do not sell digital or printed papers (or my files made into basic supplies of any kind). These things want to stay free as the wind unless they can be part of some kind of art. They told me so. ;o)