Sunday, December 2, 2007

Two Blue Bellas (& magic patterns too)

I should be making Christmas cards, but I stopped to make a few birthday cards, because my marvy m.i.l. wants a special birthday card for a friend. Maybe one of these will do the trick...

For a tutorial on how to do this fun technique please visit the previous post.

Have a great day,
:0) Mel


Lori said...


What a great technique! I am resisting buying any Bella's because once I start I'm afraid I won't stop but seeing them used in such wonderful cards is making me weaken.

I spent most of today working on hauling out all the Christmas decorations and working on my Christmas cards. I made more progress decorating then I did on my cards.

I teach school so when we have weather that keeps us home, I always hope for a weekday. Teachers are as bad as the kids when it comes to dreaming of snow days! LOL

Lori (SBS2)

The Lucky Clucker said...

Oh my gawd Mel! LUV LUV LUV!! both those cards! I have got to try that technique....where do you get your clear embossing powder.....I go through a ton....I feel like I am going to go through a ton more! LOL!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Bella is lovely! Gorgeous cards! I'm a new SBS2 sister! Nice to meet you!

Crissy said...

These cards are so beautiful! That technique sounds interesting. I just recieved my first bella stamp in the mail today, I can't wait to play with it!


Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Too beatiful. I love the backgrounds on these. BTW, I had moved my old blog entirely.