I'd make an atrocious super hero. I was so careful to try and hide my identity in making cards for my secret sister, then in my excitement at mailing them off I threw in some hand-dyed silk flowers & some home-made primas (that are a staple on here--so they're a dead give-away!) My duh!
Well, I can now brag about my secret sister...she's Maria (of Stampin Inspirations and Card Inspired by Maria fame!) and she's one awesomely talented lady! I wanted to try something different for her, but also use new Stampin Up stuff (since I don't have any Close to my Heart products--which she sells. I love it & it sells in Canada, but I'm still in the process of finding a demo...) So...I embossed the new Saleabration set Friendship Blooms on an overhead sheet:
Things I did to make this card:
1. Stamped the Friendship Blooms flower (in Black Stazon) onto printable overhead sheet (it's an acetate with a bit of tooth that can buy at office supply stores.)
2. Painted on acetate flower (with pure Real Red reinker on an aquapainter)
3. Sprinkled clear embossing powder onto the wet reinker.
4. Gently heated e.p. with heatgun
5. Cut out embossed acetate flower.
6. Punched center flower with SU punch & added it with a black SU Vintage brad.
7. Cut Basic Grey paper (sorry searched everywhere for the name...It's discontinued I think...)
8. Cut mats out of: Real Red, Cool Caribbean, White, & Black
9. Layered new SU Rub-ons (Saleabration mini) onto Basic Grey paper
10. Added more black brads & adhered everything.
Thanks for looking!