This belated thank you card uses that fab clip art site (the flourishy band across the middle is not stamped but printed on vellum.) The banner has a bearded dude in the middle--not the look I was going for this time:
To make the banner section just:
- Print onto vellum cardstock
- Colour from the back in markers (I used SU markers)
- If you like you can soften the colour of the ink on the front by brayering in White craft ink. (Though you have to be wary of smudging) :0) You could just lighten by using photo software to print with.
- Stamp the flowers in a tone on tone colour (I stamped Basic Gray ink on B.G. cardstock)
- Trace over the outlines in White Signo gel pen (or white pen of choice; I saw an amazing review of white pens; the Sharpie poster pen in white kicked some writing butt! BUT I've never tried it so I'm not sure if it'll take the tint the way Signo pens do...)
- To tint the Signo gel pen simply trace over it in marker.
Flowers are stamped with the level 3 hostess set Time Well Spent. For how to make the large center flower (embossing with water) please see this post. Cardstock: Basic Grey, Black, Soft Sky, Vellum Cardstock. Big beautiful brads from sweet Becky. The tab is made with the key hole punch and 'thank you' from Warmest Regards.
Thank you so much for stopping by! :0)
P.S. Here's a list of all the clipart goodies at that site