Friday, July 4, 2008

An award for you!


Glenda & Chrissy & e.t. kindly gave me this award. Thank you for thinking of me lovely Ladies! Right back at you!!! Sorry it took me so long to post it, it's so hard to pick from all the bloggin' brilliance! I'd like to give it to these bloggers with thanks for their ever-inspiring creations:
You ladies are astoundingly inspiring! Thank you so very very much from the bottom of my 'art (heehee!)

The rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.



P.S. I know I've been tagged & I really do appreciate it. I'm a jerky procrastinator, hey? I've been covered in gesso, ya that's it, ya! (not just too lazy to answer the questions, heeheeheehee)

3 comments:

Annapurna said...

Thank you for my award! With creative friends like you, who pump inspiration into everyone, it is hard to be anything but creative.

Tonniece said...

Thanks for the award Mel. I am in a state of shock here, lol, but just so you know you are the one who inspires me.

Thank again

Happy Saturday

valita said...

thanks so much Mel....LOL i got this award twice!!!!off Chrissy too....way cool.....so stoked you passed it on to me also....now off to find some blogs to pass it on to....you so deserve these awards though Mel you do so much on your blog to help pass on such helpful info....Luv Valita