Sorry, just a quick post, I'm feelin' kind of icky, so I'm goin' back to bed. :0)
Alter existing templates for your personal use:
1. Lightening templates or removing words can be done by hand with whiteout or you can do it in Photoshop. (It's nice to leave any copyright info on though, so you know who to credit--this had no info on it but the original is from papercraft here.) (See this purse box made up here, if you wanna)
2. Coloured templates can be cut out & traced to make plain ones: this triangle box looks awesome for tracing to make plain templates & these little boxes too (found thanks to Meggie cat)
3. Any box or packaging that you like the shape of can be pulled apart & traced to make your own template.
Some template links:
- Amy's make your own template using punches
- Iris Folding how to make your own template (by Dominique)
- Make your own template with a leaf from the garden (by Holly)
- And this isn't a template but cmc2stamp invented a way to make shaped cards by scanning stamped images.
P.S. There are lots of free templates here from Papercraft magazine