Supplies:These all come in the Paper Garden Projects "Happy Halloweenie!" kit:
- The Witch Stamp (‘Witch Hazel & Blackie Fly’)
- White paper to stamp the witch on (great quality)
- Yellow textured cardstock (folded in half & cut into a circle 5 & 2/8 inches in diameter)
- 1 three inch section of the Eat Drink & be Scary patterned paper
Things from your supplies/Paper Garden Projects:
- Black ink & clear embossing powder
- Watercolour pencils & water brush to colour witch, (Inks, markers, or other medium)
- Crystal Lacquer, Oh so sticky tape, foam mounting tape, (and/or other adhesives)
- Colour duster & orange ink to dust the circle edges
- Sakura Star dust Gelly Roll Pen.
- Crystal Ice Stickles
Start with the sheet of yellow textured cardstock folded in half & cut a circle shaped card approximately 5 & 2/8 inches in diameter. (I used Creative Memories circle cutter but of course another system would work just fine.)
Step 3. To cut the patterned paper to size: Lay circle card over haunted house & fence section of Eat Drink & be Scary patterned paper
Step 6. Stamp & colour the witch. Pointer for cutting: colour/paint around the witch in a yellow colour so that when you cut there will be no white edges. There's no need to colour too closely. This witch was coloured with Watercolour pencil crayons (which I painted over with a water brush.)
Step 7. Adhere the pieces (houses, the "Happy Halloween" strip of the designer paper, the bats, & the witch) to the card. I used Crystal Lacquer for the bats, Oh so sticky tape for the houses, & foam mounting tape to make the witch stick out.
Step 8. Finish with glitter using a Sakura Star dust Gelly Roll Pen.
Click HERE :O)