- Stamp: Mr. Bones the Dancing Skeleton stamp
- Cardstock: White cardstock to stamp skeletons on & Black textured cardstock (to make box) & Black cardstock for the box. Optional: Eat Drink & be Scary patterned paper (for quick tags)
Things from your supplies/Paper Garden Projects:
- Black ink & clear embossing powder to stamp Mr. Bones
- Watercolour pencils & water brush to colour or non-bleeding colouring medium
- Versamark & emboss it in clear embossing powder
- Oh so sticky tape
- Sakura Star dust Gelly Roll Pen.
- Alphabet stamp
- Versamark & clear embossing powder
You can download the template here
Dancing Skeleton with repositionable limbs:
Step 1. Stamp & emboss Mr.Bones (black ink, clear embossing powder)
Step 2. colour & cut out skeleton
Step 3. cut skeletons limbs off (poor fella!)
Step 4. pierce holes in limbs
The Tombstone Treat Boxes:
Step 1. Cut a piece of Black Magic Spell cardstock to 8.5 inches wide & print the TEMPLATE onto it. (You could also use black cardstock & trace the template in white pencil crayon if you like.) Print templates.
Step 2. Trim straight edges.
Step 3. Cut away around shaped parts & Cut 4 slits in sides
Step 4. Score along dotted lines
Step 5. Sand box & distress edges
Step 6. Stamp with R.I.P. if you like (I used a Typewriter foam stamp set from Michael's--stamped with Versamark & embossed with clear embossing powder
Step 7. Add the skeleton by positioning him on the box, & piercing through the holes in his limbs and through the box.
Step 8. Affix him by impaling him with brads (loosely closed so the limbs move)
Step 9. Assemble using Oh so sticky tape (not shown here.)
- Tear a piece to make the earth. Cut a piece in a jagged line for the grass & fringe it with scissors.
- Add details on the tear of the earth, the grass fringe, & the skeleton's bones with a Sakura Star dust Gelly Roll Pen. (Makes it sparkle like a magic spell woke him up!) :O)
- Put treats straight in the tombstones, or add them in cellophane baggies. You can use a strip of the Eat Drink & be Scary patterned paper to make a speedy tag. I put candy in & then used the spider web stuff (that you can get pretty much anywhere this time of year) to top it & look like mist rising from the grave. :O)
plus Amazing tombstone templates here (Martha) & here too!!!
Hope you have a gorgeous day!