This little guy is so much fun to create a little scene around. I love adding glitter pen stars too. :O) Missed you yesterday (sorry no post) ;O). I had a great time with my sweet Mom though. I'm going to miss her madly. My grandma & brothers too (and aunts...uncles...cousins...) Isn't family the greatest blessing?
These all come in the Paper Garden Projects "Happy Halloweenie!" kit:
Stamps: The sweet 'Peter Pumpkin' stamp
- GreenTextured cardstock (measuring 11 x 5 1/2 inch folded in half to make a 5 1/2 inch square card)
- 1 strip of Green textured cardstock (5 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch)
- White cardstock (for main image: 2 2/8 inch square; 3 by 1 inch piece (for sentiment)
- Green Textured cardstock (3 inch square scalloped for the mat; 3 by 1 inch to make sentiment)
- 5 1/2 by 2 inches of Pixie Sticks (Striped) double-sided patterned paper
- 5 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches of Pixie Sticks (Dotted) double-sided patterned paper
3 opaque buttons: white, Orange, & green
Ribbon: double-sided square brown/olive
Things from your stash/Paper Garden Projects:
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink Pad
- Watercolour pencils & Niji watercolour brush or Inks, markers, other colouring medium
- Sakura Star dust Gelly Roll Pen
- Crystal Lacquer, Oh so sticky tape, foam mounting tape, (and/or other adhesives)
- Silver cording
- black marker
There's plenty in the kit for this card & more, but if you'd like extra Ribbon-double-sided square brown/olive it's available by the yard.
Punches/die cuts: Nestabilities scallop square/ threading --water border punch (to create scallop)
Step 1. Stamp Peter Pumpkin in Onyx Black Versafine Ink Pad. Colour him with Watercolour pencils & Niji watercolour brush or Inks, markers, other colouring medium. Add glittery details with a Sakura Star dust Gelly Roll Pen.
Step 2. Edge the image with a black marker to define it.
Step 3. Create the scallop on the green mat with Nestabilities scallop square or a threading --water border punch. Mount the image on the scallop square.
Step 2.Edge the patterned pieces in black marker. Adhere them to the Card.
Step 3. Adhere the double-sided ribbon to the strip of Green textured cardstock (5 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch)--tying a bow in it & sticking it down with Oh so sticky tape.
Step 2. Cut in a random shape
Step 3. Stick onto Green textured cardstock & cut out in the same shape to make a mat.
Step 4. Detail with a Sakura Star dust Gelly Roll Pen.
Step 5. Punch a hole in the top & thread on with silver cording.
Finish with three opaque buttons (white, orange, & green.) Adhere them with Crystal Lacquer
Hope your day is stamperrific!
Click HERE :O)