Thursday, September 24, 2009

Caardvarks THURSday sketfest sketch!

caardvarks Studio Calico THURSday melstampz

Just a quickie today. Like the other cards for this week of 'Varks sketchfest fun, this was made with all the goodies in Studio Calico's "Director's Cut" kit. I just *lurve* the way they put things together; it's like a style fix for my sad 'lil mojo. :-D Something a wee bit different....

Hope you can play along with the challenge! (& that You win!)



Today is day 3 of Caardvarks Sketchfest with Studio Calico!





caardvarks studio calico sketchfest melstampz

Thank You for taking time out
of your busy day!


P.S. Do you think these huge photos are okay? Or are they pesky?
Would anyone like a Blogger tutorial on how to get Blogger to let you add bigger photos, maybe?

:o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the big pics,love you, Lady

Teri Terrific said...

Mel, I love your creations. The only drawback to the photos that I see is that when I click on them they don't get BIGGER so I can study them in detail. They just open the same size (or smaller) in flickr

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Yes!!! Bigger photos tutorial please!!

Awesome card:)

Kim Etherington said...

Different layouts... cool to see. I like how you executed yours. Quite the array of different pp's in these kids. I like the detailed stitching. Lurv the bigger pics.

PaperTree Designs said...

This is fabulous! Love this card.
Hugs
Deb
x

Unknown said...

Yes please Mel I would love a tutorial on bigger pics within Blogger thankyou and your card for Caardvarks is fabulous.
Regards
Michelle M

Dawn said...

yes,yes,yes

Allison Rankin said...

Looks terrific!

Craft u Crazy said...

love it so much.

Hugs
Adele
Craft u Crazy

Stampinsilvia said...

This card is FAB! I lvoe what you did with the layout. And I LOVE big pictures! Helps me to get a betetr look at the projects!

Anonymous said...

Love all the color!!!!!

Unknown said...

Larger photos are ALWAYS better! and click-able to make them even BIGGER gets my vote as well. Sometimes you just need to zoom in. So there you have it Mel, votes for a tutorial.