Inside the card says:
"Hope you're squealing much better soon!"
Hopefully, laughter is the best medicine?
This morning he woke me, standing there, asking me:
"What are those dolphins saying?" (whuh!?!) Can you say "FEVER"?
(For the last two printings (to paper piece things), I just used Photoshop
to erase away some of the image to save paper & ink.)
2nd-- to make the head, hands, and 'pork shoulder' (badoompaaaah) & cut the tissue box & tissue on the left
3rd-- to paper piece the house coat sleeves & belt
4th-- to make 3D sleeves: the sleeves were printed on more patterned paper, cut, & glued on two layers of patterned paper scraps (and the edges were copic coloured to hide the white)
If you don't want to mess with layers or sticky bits of kleenex, no problem
Mo's gorgeous image has all the nifty elements in one lovely layer:
- Swine Flu image from Mo's Digital Pencil
- Printed on Neenah white c.s.--coloured with Prismacolour pencils
- BasicGrey Blitzen paper-Velvet Stocking (Pig's housecoat & card mat)
- Pin striped light blue paper (Pig's PJs & card mats)
- Kleenex (tissues) & Tombow Monomulti
- Paper piercer, white thread & a needle
- scissors & double-sided tape
- Metal mesh, paper strips, & Tombow (to make garbage pail)
getting to be on Mo's Dream Team! (I'm happy as a pig in mud!)
There's so much talent here, it'll put a spring in your step &
a happy lil' curl in your tail!:
Suzanne (team leader)
Mo's Challenge Blog DT
Peggy (team leader)
Elaine Leinhart (no personal blog)
Hope you are as healthy & happy as can be!
P.P.s. random, but i thought this was giggle-y: MEH-Swine flu