February is going to be the biggest bestest release MFT has ever had. There'll be all kinds of inspiration on Kim's Blog every day at 11:00 AM EST (with direct links to all MFTeasers & a new featured stamp set each day!)
February Guest Designer Contest for My Favorite Things Day 1 of the MFTeasers!
The monthly Guest Designer Challenge gives you the chance to receive next month's UNRELEASED sets (DT sample sets—no packaging or labels, valued at $50-$80) AND be invited to participate in our monthly blog hop, as well as partake in next month’s MFTeasers
(For some romantic reason spring reminds me of love and flowers and starry walks on balmy nights...)
- Stamp set from My Favorite Things: Love Birds
- Black & White pigment inks, clear & white embossing powder, heat gun
- Copic markers Sakura Glitter pen, Prismacolour pencils
- Text paper & Cosmo Cricket dp
- Clear button, paper piercer, embroidery thread, needle, seed beads
- Ribbon from Zellers LOL (coloured with Copic markers)
Hope you have a happy happy day!
P.S. Thank You so much for not gasping in horror at my craft room of shame (or not telling me that you did, heehee) I hope to be migraine free & posting full tutorials in a while. It has to let up eventually, right? ;o)