One month, today, until Valentine's Day!
Hopefully, this new set of templates is a nice size for
Valentine's note cards or...gift tag cards (it fits the plastic gift cards in it)
or... perhaps for small invites or thank you note cards...
(The size is petite enough to be very economical on paper
but with enough space for your favourite images.) :o)
Of course, you could always decorate just the box
as a treat box or small gift box instead...if you like.
I thought I'd do something out of the ordinary today & post my newest template as just a plain ol' template (before I finish up the decorated sample. I'm so slow in photoshop that it took a couple of days to get the template just right & I need a rest to recover, LOL.)
Now you can just let your imagination run wild! ;o)
Please click the photos to go download the PDFs (or click the links)
- envelope & liner
- a matching box
(with room for layers on your card)
the envelope & liner:
Download mini long note envelope (NO score lines) PDF
Download mini long note envelope (NO score lines) JPG
Download mini long note envelope (score guide) PDF
Download mini long note envelope (score guide) JPG
with the note cards / envelope
(and saving $ on cardstock):
- I adore this 2-1/2" by 4-1/4" note card size, since it eliminates cardstock waste
- It can be made from the remainder of a standard piece of cardstock (8.5" x 11") (what's left after you cut two 4 1/4" square cards!)
- Or you can get four long mini note cards from one sheet of cardstock (with just a little 7/8" strip of cardstock at the bottom to spare)
- The notes are just 3/4 of an inch longer than an ATC
- These print on a standard sheet of paper (using most of it) but...
- They can be printed on thin affordable stuff, since they're envelopes
- OR you can print the template on heavy cardstock & trace it to save paper
- The smaller liner is great to trace & uses just a bit of patterned paper
the matching box template:
Download mini long note BOX (NO score lines) PDF
Download mini long note BOX (NO score lines) JPG
about the matching box:
- I predict that the box holds at least 7/8 cards in envelopes (with card layers)
- This template prints on one sheet of standard cardstock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Please print the PDFs to assure the right size of the box & envelope, or...
- ...feel free to scale the template size up or down to suit your needs