Romantic Garden Walk!
to get double duty from stamps. :o)
The strawberries in the basket are cut from BasicGrey Nook
& Pantry paper, shaded with Copics & glazed with Crystal Lacquer.
enjoy some "heart-felt" inspiration.
While you visit, subscribe to each Gardener's blog and take note of each designer's name and their Romantic Word in their blog post. Once you finish your garden tour, send an E-mail to email@example.com with the list of designers and their Romantic Word.
Everyone who sends the correct list of designers and words will be entered in a random drawing to win a sweet Valentine prize. You need to send an e-mail to the address above; please don't leave your list as a comment. You have until midnight (EST) on January 26 to sent your list.
And the prize? The super cute Penny Black clear stamp set called Every Which Way.
Here is the garden tour guide list:
- Please start with Cathy (if you're not already hopping.) :o)
- (Mel--You are here & my word is Chocolate mmmm chocolate!)
- Easter bunny clear stamp set (basket)
- Cupcake clear stamp set (sentiment)
- BasicGrey 6x6 paper Nook & Pantry
- Neenah Solar Crest white cardstock
- Jet Black Ranger Archival ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Copic Markers: E-44 Clay, R-85 Rose Red, RV-11 Pink, YG-23 New Leaf, BG-10 Cool Shadow, R-37 Carmine, Y-15 Cadmium Yellow
- Paper piercer, needle, & thread
- Tombow Monomulti, Crystal Lacquer, Super Red tape
- Ribbon from the "I Want it White" Collection
- Frosted Teal cardstock from the Frosty Fun Collection)