How about, "Welcome to the MFT hop & shop!"?
This was made with the new Fairy Sweet Jolinne.
It's a crime to take her wings off, but she makes a great teen stamp if you do....
(and for some reason she wanted tattoos!)
The yummilicious chocolates are from Love at First Sight:
(SO fun to colour & glaze!) The cake & cupcakes are from Lovin in the Oven.
The sentiment is from the new Twisted Threesome set:
then you're in the right spot! :O) (Isn't Sherrie's work AWEsome?!?)
- Love Birds (a sweet pair of tweets)
- and Basket full o’Flopsey (perfect for all kinds of occasions!)
- Dance the Night Away--a gorgeous party gal (who loves paper-pieced or copic coloured fashion)
- Sentiment sets: Twisted Threesome (naughty fun!!!)
- and Clearly Sentimental about Emerson
- New Pure Innocence--Blooming Good Day, Better Feel Better, & You make the Grade
- New Jolinne’s! A brand new illustrator! Jolinne is...Miss You much Jolinne, Fairy Sweet Jolinne, & Birthday Balloon Jolinne!
- Lovin’ from the Oven, Clearly Senitmental about Food, New Triple Scoop set: Clearly Sentimental about You. (You can earn the Triple Scoop for free-details here)
at MFT. (Yay, for overflowing with stamp-y happiness!)
P.S. The handbag box template is here, with the "Try a new technique challenge" *GRIN* Holly has it all linked up & I'm in heaven seeing all the gorgeous takes on it. Thanks again Holly! You made my week!