It was made this way:
1) Cut a piece of kraft coloured cardstock to size (to fit a standard card).
2) Stamp Hero Arts Delicate Branches stamp in Frost White Colorbox ink.
3) Cover stamping with white embossing powder & heat with a heat gun.
4) Colour the branches, flowers and some leaves) with Copic markers.
5) Apply Distress Ink (with foam applicator) to softly colour the edges.
6) Add the kraft cardstock image to some turquoise cardstock (for a mat).
7) Stick it on a white top-fold card & add the SRM sticker on a little flag.
This card is for the CAS-ual friday
The challenge is to make a C.A.S.
card with flowers or trees.
Thankfully, this Delicate Branches stamp
from Hero Arts has both:
is sponsored by:
And the brown "happy birthday" sentiment
on the card is from their 'Happy' sticker set:
Here's hoping that you have
a gorgeous weekend,