Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Go Froggy Go" in the lilly pads (eat cake graphics)

The water lillies are embossed in choc. chip on naturals ivory, then I watercoloured the edges with the ink left over on the stamp and my aqua painter. The rest of the water-colouring was done wet into wet with a mix of tempting turquoise & blue bayou. I just cut the bloom in half and then cut one off of one half and stuck it in behind.


The liily pads & the flowers little "stems" are cut from another paisley card identical to the background (paisely in sahara sand on river rock card stock.)The froggy is a little sloppy (on his back) but he's a new fave called "go froggy go" from eat cake graphics (you gotta check out Holly, eat cake's rubber artist's stamp designs): http://www.eatcakegraphics.com/

Thanks so much for looking,
Mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God!!!
You amaze me.
YOU ROCK!
Kat

~* Tracy *~ said...

I loooove how you used the Doodle This flower like that for the water lillies! That's just awesome... My set should arrive next week so I will definitely be casing the water lily idea!
~Tracy