Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dipping into the Hoard: Bohemia paper


I've been getting lazy when it comes to colour combos and details, so I thought I'd take some patterned paper out of my hoard. (I swear I shiver with pain when I slice into a new piece of patterned paper! lol).
The bloom is embossed in choc. chip on naturals ivory, then I watercoloured the edges with the ink left over on the stamp and my aqua painter (Wow, I sound cheap, but really I'm just lazy!) The rest of the water-colouring was done wet into wet with a mix of tempting turquoise & blue bayou.
The patterned paper is "Bohemia 'blue bird "baby" paisley/light blue #BH1188"here's a teensy gem in the center and the ribbon is lightly melted on the ends.The matts are blue bayou & not quite navy. There's linen background stamped on the soft sky square & faux stitching with not quite navy stamp'n'write marker.
Here's my gallery if you want to check out more cards:

0 comments: