Monday, January 21, 2008

Tag! You're it! (and Valentine's-ish cards)

Catherine tagged me with all kinds of juicy questions, and I'm tagging Kim & Becky, & Ruth
(in case it might inspire her) :0) So here goes:

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: Need to start again, then...family & trips
2. What are the two best places you’ve been to? BC (and then I moved there) and Hawaii
3. Name two things you do every day: Spend too much time on the computer & read
4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you: I'm goofy & I'd much rather be called Mel than Melissa
5. Two places you wish to visit: Hungary & Prague with Charles.
6. Two things you may not know about me are: I write poetry & collect playdoh (I have no kids!)
7. Two nicknames you’ve had at some time in your life: Melizzard and Mdgkpa
8. Name two of your favorite drinks: Ribena and Sobe green tea
9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you’ve had in your life? Day care (where I was an assistant teacher, but also cleaned a lot of toilets.) Aerospace where I was a janitor (& LOVED driving a forklift then graduated to deburring airplane parts.
10. What are two things you would like to learn? Scrapbooking & crocheting


11. What two things would make your scrapping/stamping work space work even better for you? An OTT light and my own room--darn it! so I can make noise!
12. What are two of your favorite stamp companies? eat cake graphics (cute) & Above the Mark (collage)
13. What are your two favorite stamping tools? heat gun (can't not emboss) & Cutter kit
14. What are your 2 favorite occasions to make cards for: Thank You & no reason at all!
15. What 2 times are the best for you to get stamping done: Middle of the night & middle of the night!
16. What are the last 2 cd's you bought or 2 artists you last downloaded: Imogen Heap & Feist
17. What are your 2 favorite colors: Blue and very recently Pink(!)
18. What are 2 crafting products/tools that you want to try but never have? Cuttlebug & Nestabilities. Come on lottery!
19. What are your two favorite types of inkpads (pigment, chalk, dye, Palette, catseye, etc...) SU! Craft inks with clear e.p. & Versamark
20. What are your two favorite designer paper lines: Basic Grey anything and more Basic Grey!
21. My Question: What's your favourite 3D project you've ever made & why? Link it here :0) Wait! Do I have to answer that? Ummm... a card box one post before this, because I made a template for the first time & used all kinds of good stuff instead of cheapin' out!


Thanks for Looking,
:0) Mel

P.S. all ingredients for cards can be found here.

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Thanks for sharing with us, these cards are lovely

Marilyn said...

Love the cards that you created - they are so shabby chic cute! And the box to go along with them is delicious as well!! Your tutorial as always is fantastic - thanks for taking the time to share!

Cathrine StClair said...

I love your "valentine-ish" cards. I have a hard time using that BG paper for some reason - but you did beautifully here!

Maggie said...

I'll take lots of pictures in Prague for you then, we leave on feb1

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

These are so pretty Mel! I love the colors and layouts! Fabulous! Thanks for tagging me! I'll play along as soon as I can figure out how too! Have a great day! Smiles!!!!

~* Tracy *~ said...

Hi Mel :) That was a fun tagging :)