This card and templates were inspired by Maria who made this this incredible project (<---that's her Close to My Heart website.) I couldn't find my Coluzzle, so I made new templates. (The largest flower JUST fits on 6x6 paper so you can use any 6x6 paper pads for this project.)
I've used S.U.'s Bali Breze designer series paper (It only took about half of one sheet) & some Soft Sky and River Rock cardstock. The sparkled center flower is done using this easy technique:
Supplies: flower (or image), Versamark, Heat'n'stick powder, Paper Piercer, HEat gun, Dazzling Diamonds.
1) Gather all supplies so you can work quickly
Make flower (see below)
3) Erase pencil lines & cover it in Versamark
4) Sprinkle with Heat'n'stick powder
5) Heatgun it (I like to lay it on a heatproof surface & hold it down with my paper piercer, so I don't burn my fingers)
6) Cover in Dazzling Diamonds (or Iridescent Ice)
7) Heat again to set it
How to make the flowers:
the letters are just S.U.'s outline alphabet embossed in Taken With Teal and clear e.p. (on Notebook designer series paper) and cut out. The wee flower is punched with the Three for You flower punch. (If you want soft sky paper with white dots for your letters and flower, but don't have Notebook paper, you could use the little polka dots stamp in Three for You.) The dot of the "i" is coloured with a Tempting Turquoise marker & beaded. I've glued the beads & letters on with crystal effects.
Thanks for reading,