To make the flowers:
- stamp chocolate chip craft ink & emboss with clear embossing powder. Watercolour (this is painted with Not Quite Navy craft & Blue Bayou & soft sky reinker.)
- Cover areas with Crystal Effects
- The paisley paper is cut with Creative Memories circle cutter. I've edged it with the silver end of a Zig Painty pen
- The eyelets are Stampin' Up!'s fresh favourites (sanded with an emeryboard to distress them so the silver base shows through the enamel)
- I've used a corner rounder on the Naturals white cardstock & then matted it on Not Quite Navy cardstock. The main card is Soft Sky cardstock.
- The sentiment "JOY" is stamped with Close to my Heart's acrylic tiny typewriter alphabet in Silver Encore ink & embossed with clear e.p.
Hope you're having a splendiferous day, :0)