These all come in the Paper Garden Projects "Happy Halloweenie!" kit
- Mr. Bones the Dancing Skeleton
- The "trick or treat" bag cut from Peter Pumpkin stamp
- "Happy Halloweenie!" sentiment stamp
- 3 pieces of Black textured cardstock (measuring 4 2/8 by 3.5 inch) folded in half to make a 2 1/8 by 3 1/2 inch place card.
- 3 mats (3 2/8 by 2 inch) one each of Yellow, Green & Orange textured cardstock
- Black, Yellow, Green & Orange textured cardstock (cut with Scallop nestabilities, punches or circle cutters)
Things from your supplies/Paper Garden Projects:
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink Pad
- Watercolour pencils & Niji watercolour brush or Inks, markers, other colouring medium
- Sakura Star dust Gelly Roll Pen
- Crystal Lacquer, Oh so sticky tape, foam mounting tape, (and/or other adhesives)
- Silver cording
Step 3. Glitter him with a Sakura Star dust Gelly Roll Pen & coat the image in Crystal Lacquer
Step 4. Stamp, colour & cut out the wee "Trick or Treat" bag from Peter Pumpkin stamp, Add a bit of silver cording to the back of it as a handle & stick it on Mr.Bones' arm.
- Cut 3 pieces of Black textured cardstock 4 2/8 by 3.5 inch folded in half to make a 2 1/8 by 3 1/2 inch place card.
- Cut 3 mats (3 2/8 by 2 inch) one each of Yellow, Green & Orange textured cardstock
- Stamp & emboss "Happy Halloweenie!" sentiment onto the 3 coloured mats.
- Mount 3 mats onto the 3 black place cards.
- Assemble the 3 coloured scallops & their black mats.
- Stick the skeleton & their wee "Trick or Treat" bags onto the scallops.
- Mount the scallops onto the place cards with foam mounting tape.
Happy Craftin! :O)
P.S. Quick links here:
P.P.S. To Return to the 13 Days of Halloweenie INDEX,
Click HERE :O)