Sunday, April 5, 2009

BOY Bunny: Parahopper number one ;o) (LARGE & SMALL)



Sorry in advance to those of you who don't like a lot of email updates (or bunnies), since there will be a few of them for a little bit, while I get all the digital bunnies & their sundry parts and sizes uploaded. It seems to me the best way is to upload by each bunny separately (with their smaller sizes etc.) Takes me forever, LOL (especially with this stanky migraine & muddy head of mine...)

I'll be adding accessories later (as I get them done & resized.) :O)

Note on resizing: I'm no pro, but I find scaling down is a great way to get good quality, so that's why the first images are sized so largely. Wonderful people (SCSers Alma a1r601 & Jane troopersma) were sweet enough to write out instructions on how to resize these in the SCS thread here.

Parahopper #1: Boy bunny




LARGE:

(this size prints as a BIG colouring book size 6/7 inches, or you can scale it down)

Click to Download LARGE PDFs

To download these JPGs: Right Click each image select save image as or Click image to view & select file> save page as). Methods might vary with your browser. I use Mozilla.

LARGE boy bunny:


LARGE Parachute Paper Piece:


LARGE Clothes Paper Piece:





SMALL:

This bunny size prints at 3 and 1/8 tall and the accessories are made to fit. I think most printers should print that size, but if you have trouble, please try the PDFs.

Click to Download SMALL PDFs

SMALL boy bunny:

SMALL Parachute Paper Piece:

SMALL Clothes Paper Piece:


Thanks for luvin the bunnies up!



P.S.
(Naughty bunnies giving you trouble? Please feel free to email me at melstampz@gmail.com. It may take me a little while, but I'll get them to ya) :O)

P.P.S. Copyright jazz: These are intended for use just like any other angel policy image. You can use them for personal use & feel free to use them to make any handmade items that you'd like to sell. The images themselves, however, are copyright... (not that they're all that, but they're made with the intention that they be shared for free.)

10 comments:

scraphoffe said...

Yo-Yo I think the work you do is fan-nomin-all. I'm such a HUGE fan of it all. You're fun, and fantastic. Thanks for sharing these parabunnies with us. I love getting your email in the mornings when I wake up, it makes for a wonderful day. Your work is so brilliant. I love your creativity and your blogging witt with flow. If you're ever in the Toronto area you should email me and maybe we could hook up. I read too often about how the headaches get you terribly at times. I am a Registered Massage Therapist with a couple of unique techniques that I combine to help people who suffer from bad migraines and headaches in general. With all this going on you still manage to come up regularily with some amaZINGly craft schtuff.....
Take Good Care and if you happen the have a massage or physio therapist for your headaches I would be more than happy to pass on my knowledge that is proven to be helpful....
Kind Regards.
Gail

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Thanks for taking the time to upload these for our use. All of the bunnies are so cute.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

You are awesome!!!

Gibson_girl5 said...

Very generous of you to share these with us! Thanks for taking the time to upload them - they're awesome.

teri

Anita said...

Mel, these are so fantastic. TFS! I will pray that you feel better soon.

gina F said...

You're way COOL!!

Anonymous said...

These bunnies are sooo cute!! :) I love the details you've made with yours!! What fun!! TFS!

Maria said...

Wow, bunny accessories! How cute and how fun. I'll see if I can work on some of your digi images this week. They are sweet and you are sweet for being so talented and sharing your talent with us! I KNOW how much work it takes to share all the goodies that you share with us. I've been rather stingy with my time lately so for you to share yours as you do is a true example of how giving you are!

I can't wait to try your digi images out!

Hope your Monday is starting off fabulously. Hey, I love your photos on FB! You look gorgeous!

Maria

Donna Baker said...

your bunnies are ADORABLE - girl, I didn't know you had serious drawing skillz!! love your cards!!

C said...

Gosh, Mel, you've had those headaches for awhile now...hope you're getting better. Prayers for you!

Wish I had half your imagination and talent...thanks for all you teach us.