Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Weekend Ledger freebies

Do you like ledgers?



Yesterday, was spent uploading some ledgers
to Flickr (JPEGs) and Acrobat (PDFs)
I've been meaning to share them with you, since I saved them
from the Public Domain, but I couldn't find the source
(been searching for a year or so & I wish I could link)...

...but, long story short, I decided to go ahead,
tested them to be sure they'd print at high quality...

I also made the ledgers into PDFs with two per page for some,
so that they would print automatically at their maximum size
(not bigger so that you don't lose quality)

Anywho, enough rambling, here they are
(there are some scans I've made and posted previously here too):

Simply click the ledger you like to go download it on Flickr
(You'll find the link to Acrobat on each Flickr page, if you'd like PDFs)

How to save the JPG on flickr:

1) Click on the image below to go to flickr
2) Then Right click on the image in flickr & a box should open
3) Beside "View all sizes:" select original
4) Right click and select "save image as"
(or if your browser is explorer it will say "save picture as")

Ledger 1:
Ledger 1

Ledger 2:
Ledger 2

Ledger 3:
Ledger 3

Ledger 4:
Ledger 4 Blank

Ledger 5:
Ledger 5

Ledger 6:
Ledger 6

1923 +1924:
1923 +1924 Ledger

A vintage article on artificial flower making
talks about "stamps" How perfect, hey?
silk flower manufacturing text paper

Creative Process pages:
creative process 8-5 x 12 inches

Post Office Regs
Post Office Regs 8 and a half x11 inch paper copy

March April almanac:
march april almanac digital paper

Ledger Spread:
Ledger spread



Blank (or mostly blank) Ledgers:

Blue ledger page:
scanned ledger book

Ledger-6 Print fit-to-page or on 12 inch or legal paper

Lined blank antique tinge:
Vintage Antique ledger digital paper  (lined blank antique tinge) 1208x1508px
Ledger 3 Print fit-to-page or on 12 inch or legal paper

Ledger 7 Print fit-to-page or on 12 inch or legal paper

Ledger repeat paper
ledger repeat paper

Ledger 4 Print fit-to-page or on 12 inch or legal paper

1910 Ledger:
1910 Ledger

There are more text or patterned papers
in the set on Flickr here

(and I'll be adding to that set as time goes on)

If you'd like more modern lined paper,
you can find it here with other freebies:


And here are a couple of examples
of how I like to use ledgers:

Pierced Backgrounds & Simply Flowers Purse (card box) melstampz


Hope you find them useful!


P.S. Mary thanks again for pointing out that these might be useful & for letting me know about the Strathmore visual journal online workshops. How can something that neat be free?! :o)

30 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, thank you so much!! These are fantastic!

wwilloww said...

Happy weekend to you too Mel!! I love ledgers and old books and stuff, so I am a happy little camper!!! Thanks so much!!

Noreen said...

I do love ledger pages, and all kinds of other old books and their parts! Thanks so much for sharing these.

Margie said...

Wow - you have really spoiled us today! Thanks so much for all the choices you've offered. Brilliant.

mekei said...

of course i love ledgers. what, someone doesn't? well, no accounting for some people (i heard some people don't play with paper either - can you imagine????) - thanks a gzillion!

Dawnll said...

Thank you so much for sharing- I just love these and can't wait to play

karen irvine said...

thanks, Mel, for the great ledger papers! I love em! i just hope they work for me. i didnt know that about jpeg and that's what most of my downloads are. :-( thanks for that work you did making those papers available!

Sue said...

Thank-you so very much!

Sue

Esther Asbury said...

Love it! Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, these are wonderful. Love seeing that super handwriting.

Priyanka said...

you are just extraordinarily amazing.

Erum Tasneem said...

wow wow wow! THIS, I HAVE to bookmark! Thanks Queen Mel!

Anonymous said...

These ledger papers are AWESOME!!!
Thanks a lot

Deebi27 said...

What a treasure trove of goodies...Happy weekend to YOU! Thank you Mel!

shiu jun said...

Thanks a bunch

mblair said...

These are so great. Thank you so much uploading them. I know it was a bit of work. Much appreciated!

Donna said...

Thank you Mel, I love your site. If there is anything I want to learn about I come here first. So much easier than weeding through You Tube and I can same articles to my computer for future use if I need to.

Andrea Thieck said...

Thank you for sharing! I love your blog! Andrea

Joi said...

Love these! I will definitely use these in my creations. Thank you Mel! I think jpg files would be good. I use My digital studio by stampin up & would love to use them in that program.

Jackie Rushfirth said...

WOW, it must have taken you ages to sort all these out, thank you so much for sharing. :)

Nancy H. said...

Oh la la! just stumbled upon your amazing blog today!!! Woo Hoo! definitely going to sign up to follow!!! TFS and inspiring!

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhh thank you so much for these, theyre fabulous. Lee xxx

Rushd Lady said...

As a family historian/wordcrafter, it makes me cringe to see crafters use original materials such as ledgers in their products. I'm so glad that you scanned these pages to print off. Good for you! :)

cookievf said...

Such a ledger fan - these are fanTAStic!! thank you so much,
- vicki xo

VS said...

Thank you sooooooo much!!!! I LOVE all your cool letters & ledgers...thanks for sharing them with me!!1
Smiles,
Susie

Darlene said...

Just found your blog and your gorgeous ledger paper. Thanks so much for sharing.

Ann L said...

Very good and useful...Thanks a lot!

Sayuri said...

I was looking for ledger papers and found you!
Thanks for sharing,I'm a newest follower,would be great if you can visit me as well:)

Sayuri@vintage breeze

Native said...

These are beautiful... Deep thanks for the gift Mel!

Chicago Dreamer said...

Thank you so much. Love these ledger sheets.