Friday, December 1, 2006

FTC Declaration:

I'm not currently working with any design teams or blogs. Usually, just free-wheeling it! Though I do participate as a design team guest from time to time.

I sometimes receive product as part of being on design teams, but you can be assured that I will never promote a product that I do not use and truly enjoy.

These are some Companies/Blogs that have gifted me
product for promotional purposes (directly/indirectly):

Angel's Landing; Caardvarks; Clear & Simple Stamps; Core'dinations; Cuttlebug Challenge Blog; Creative Cuts & More; EK success; Fred She Said; Hero Arts; Inkadinkado; Innovative Stamp Creations; Just Rite Stampers; May Arts Ribbon; Mo's Digital Pencil; My Favorite Things; Little Paper Shop; Paper Temptress; ProvoCraft; Paper Garden Projects; Purple Onion Designs; Sakura; Skipping Stones Designs; Squigglefly; Unity Stamp Co.

I also shop from many of these companies out of my shallow pocket... ;o) I hope I haven't missed any, but if you are wondering if a post is "sponsored" or not, basically the give-away is if I am on the design team (or have been) full-time or blogging as a guest, or if I say that someone has sent me something to use.

I will make every effort to disclose when I'm helping to promote something, just so's ya know.

Thanks for stopping in!
:o)
Mel

0 comments: