Saturday, December 9, 2006

Kim's Christmas Card (THIS is a Christmas card?)

This isn't very Christmas-y but I thought I'd be non-traditional this year--just for Kim. She's always inspiring me with her card creations. (Tho' she's unnaturally modest).
--You can see her gallery on spitcoast under twingirls; my splitcoast name is stampztoomuch.

I created a new custom spectrum pad for this card (out of an older one that had colours I didn't love). The sets are new sellabration sets called "Delight in Life" (flowers) and "So Very." Demonstrators got to purchase them early. Woo hoooo, (This year's sets are way funkier than last year's, so I couldn't resist) :-) All of the details on here are embossed and the flowers have beads in the centers. The flowers are on pop-up glue dots. (My love for glue dots could be considered an addiction, but who's telling?).

Kim seemed to like her card, but in my pre-girl-party rush I forgot to sign the inside (Had a whole cheesey speech planned, cause Kim is one of those amazing friends). She looked inside the card and we had a huge laugh: "outside: "so loved;" inside: "NOT!" She let me have it back to write in it, lol. Me S.m.r.t.

:-) Mel

1 comments:

Margaret McDonald said...

looks like Christmas love to me!