Saturday, September 8, 2007

Allison Won!

I drew Allison's name out of my mixing bowl. Charles is off fishing, so what's a girl to do? Wait? I don't think so?!?

Here's her lovely blue card

It has loads of gorgeous details and of course a bold beautiful blue! Allison's inspired me to actually start on some Christmas cards. And that is saying something since I reign supreme as the queen of procrastinators (proudly, haha). Guess what colour they'll be...

Glad I didn't have to pick without the help of chance. They were all so good! Thanks so much for posting and I can't wait to do blog candy again. (Next time I'll do a stamp set). Wish I was rolling in green, then I'd do blog candy every day! :0)

Have a great day,
Mel

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

big congratulations to Allison :) She's such a sweetie!

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"...Allison !!!!