Monday, November 26, 2007

I've got organizing on my brain, since I'm trying to clean-up my oink-sty of a "studio" (half of our BIG bedroom.) I thought I'd share an organizing tidbit that I'd go crazy without. If you click on the pic, you can see the details of my little scheme.

When I first got my reinkers I was frustrated by not being able to see which one was which without pulling them all out. So, I punched out little dots of cardstock & glued them on with a glue dot (just the right size.) Then, I put "c" on the craft ones (with a white signo gel pen on dark colours.) Finally, I added a dot of Crystal Effects to protect the cardstock. I found the addition of a colour list (from an old mini catalogue) was the best way to remember who belonged to which family. I will NEVER have these little devils fully memorized, so this is handy. The last step was to write the colour family (with ink type) on the side of all the boxes. Saves some time...

Thanks for lookin'