Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Punches: A New Use for your Round Tab Punch?

You've probably seen this done, but I hadn't, so I thought I'd share it. So simple. Just cut the tab punched shape in half and stick on. I thought it gave a masculine look the card. (I need to make more variety...) The details for this card are the same as this & this Snow Burst card, except it's on River Rock c.s. LOVE how River Rock goes with so many BasicGrey papers. Thank goodness the in-colours will be around for another catalogue, so I can stock up when Sale-a-Bration comes (It's from February 1st to March 17th this year.) Just 3 days 'til the retired stamp set list is out-->Play funeral march now! LOL. The retired accessories list comes out on Dec. 10th. MEEP!

Time for THE New Year's Resolution: I will not be the world's worst commodity fetishist--English translation: I will curb my unnatural love of stamping things! (Believe me?)

:0) Mel

P.S. More about Punches:

ETA: Make a round tab fold up message (by Wendy Bond)
Here's an amazing tutorial on making a punch guide (WOW! Trisha)
Round tab punch circle perfect for behind the scallop.
Round tab circle hole how-to & shaker
SplitCoast Which punches go with which sets (Post #10 here.)
Tips for sticky punches & layout ideas here.
Scallop circle Tutorial

1 comments:

Kim Etherington said...

I like the tab punch how it was used. Wow, you've been busy card making.