Wednesday, April 9, 2008

a link to spoil the new In Colours (if you wanna) & Lucky me: Awards galore!

Caution Newest Catalogue Spoiler: (new Stampin Up in-colours for Summer 2008)

This is done with glue pen emboss resist tutorial on how-to here


And on a more personal note, I hit the award jackpot! Lucky me: I've been collecting awards from these amazing ladies:

My fab SBS2 Sis Becky awarded me this (sorry it took so long to post; I feel shame!) ;0) Right back at you Becky!
The ever inspiring queen of link-love, Allison, and Valita (the most fabulous flower folder there is!), and my talented technomaster SBS2 Sis, Savitri, awarded me this:

I've prepared a small speech... (rofl!)... I would like to thank my fantabulous nominators, and the little people (leprechauns?) teeheehee... It is SO difficult to pick 5 bloggin people but I am going to nominate:
Here are the rules:
Here are the Rules
1. you pick 5 blogs that you think deserve this award for there creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging comuminty, no matter the langage.
2. Each award has to have the name of the athor and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by ever one.
3. Award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of arte y pico so everyone will know the origin of this award.
4. to show the rules

Doodle in Sakura Quickie glue pen to emboss any drawing or image

Thanks for stopping by, :0)

5 comments:

Penny said...

Hey Mel, thanks so much for linking my faux leather technique on SCS. I was wondering why I had so many visitors from there all of a sudden!! :)

Carol P said...

Oh, ooooo, I have GOT to try that. FIrst I need the glue pen. Shoot, I was AT the craft store yesterday!

Mel, back to the velum butterflies--I got some silver and gold velum. Have you tried that? It has kind of a slick coating that the ink might bead up on and smear. Don't want to ruin it if you already have :)

Carol

Extreme Cards and Papercrafting

Becky G said...

Another beautiful creation, Mel! I've gotta get me one of those glue pens!

Anonymous said...

still anonymous will have to do something about that one day i especially liked this glue embossed card and the candle holder with stamping up on it ...momp

Lorraine said...

You definately deserve your award Mel you are my favorite site