Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TAG time--Random facts (pee dance, pickled beets & a little hungarian chin hair) :0)

Christina was sweet enough to tag me with the 7 facts...random...weird...so here they are:

1) My teeth tingle when I'm really anxious
2) I tap my foot like Thumper in Bambi when I have to pee (and Charlz always says "Go pee already! You can do permanent damage to your bladder that way!") Nice that he cares...
3) I love pickled beets A LOT (They're very good for you, you know) :0)
4) I find it hard to talk about myself, but always do the "me too" thing when I'm nervous (if "me too" is true)
5) I'm scared of scrapbooking...
6) ...actually, I just need a kid or a dog (I really really really really really really want a dog)
7) I have a little black Hungarian hair that grows on my chin. Sexy huh? BUT I can say "Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin" authentically, What a bonus hey? hahahaha (P.S. I am part Hungarian so that was not meant to be offensive to Hungarians) ;0)

The rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Gals I'm taggin:
Kinkers
because she is awesome (though she may not play), Maggie for making me cry with her sweet comments, and 5 super-talented SBS2 sisters 'o' mine: Michelle Becky Crissy Lori & Kathleen

Thanks for readin'

4 comments:

Margaret McDonald said...

just one darlin'? you got a ways to go my sweet youngin'
I loved the beaded facial hair look of Captain Jack Sparrow. think a certain B_B could pull it off?!!!

Penny said...

LOL, they made me laugh!! Just wait till you have 20 chin hairs....oh the fun of middle age!(I'm probably waaaay older than you )

Mary Dawn said...

i have a little hungarian chin hair too, and i'm not hungarian! LOL this made me laugh...my husband always wants to be the one to pluck, some weird chin hair fetish he has, i guess, hee

Cassie said...

Hi! Just found your blog today --- it rocks!! these are too funny!! I'm glad to know what to call that rogue hungarian hair on my chin now. Although since the birth of my son a year ago - i think i have 10 of them now!