Friday, July 11, 2008

Blog Candy Drawing! :0)

Did the drawing for the blog candy just now. That random number generator was easier to use than I thought! So here are the winners:

Deb won the blog candy! :0)


Here are your random numbers:

78

Timestamp: 2008-07-12 01:40:24 UTC




And Patty W won the cards! :0)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

19

Timestamp: 2008-07-12 01:44:11 UTC



send me your snail mail addresses lovely ladies! (to melmc@telus.net) That was so fun! I'll have to do this more often! :0)

OXO mel

5 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoooHooo!! I won all those goodies???? WoWzA!

Thanks so much, Mel!

Risa said...

Congrats to the winners!!!!
Hey Mel...I think your card is really groovy and that dress is the cutest! Love the way your incorporate different ideas using the Gesso:)

Patty Williams said...

Woo Hoo ! Congrats to all! I love your cards and having some in my greedy little hands will be wonderful!

Tonniece said...

A big CONGRATS to the lucky winners.

Deb Neerman said...

Your packie of goodness arrived today, Mel-a-licious, and let me just say: OMIGAWD!!!!!!!!!

And everything was packaged up so beautifully; I'm beyond thrilled!

I love, love, love everything, and can't thank you enough!

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my li'l heart!!!

~M'ugs!!!