It's for day two of the My Favorite Things teasers &
uses the soon to be released MFT stamp set Dance the Night Away.
Such a great set to play with!
The box is just one of those light wooden paint-able variety. ($1.25!) :o)
It has a lid & bottom (about 2 inches deep) Here's the inside:
Love that quote!
The chandelier was doodled on with pencil & then metallic pen
and stitched in black thread (adding black, silver, gray, & clear beads):
The floor is "tiled":
The tiles (and that sweet dance step pattern) were made by...
C) Covering the floor with a light layer of Versamarker & clear embossing powder
D) Shading some areas with gray marker
I love that the foot prints are high-heeled ones (giggle giggle)
I used the same fine black pen that made the tile lines
to draw fish net stockings on her:
....and as usual, there's a whack of stitching in general
(knots to hold the silver sequins on & dark gray embroidery thread)
- Dance the Night Away Stamp Set (new from MFT)
- Wooden box & lid ($1.25 @ dollar store) & black paint
- Perfect Paper Panels, Black Archival ink, clear embossing powder, heat gun
- Copic markers & Prismacolour pencils, Spica glitter pen (clear)
- Swarovski Crystals, seed & larger beads, sequins
- Paper piercer, needle & thread (gray & black)
- Patterned Papers: Cosmo Cricket Everafter (gray flowers) and...
- Creative Imaginations Narratives #21891 Journal
- Ruler & black pen (to draw tile lines), Versamark (to emboss tiles)
Hope you can check out all the inspiration on Kim's Blog at 11:00 AM EST
(with all the MFTeasers linked up & a new featured stamp set each day!)