Thursday, August 2, 2007



Proof of my recent "blue period." (Dare I compare myself to Picasso, no!) but I'm having a creative blue period none the less.

The new Stampin Up! "In Colours" are ENTIRELY to blame: here I've used soft sky cardstock (the round scalloped shape: new punch!) and blue bayou reinker to do the emboss resist flourish band.

The scalloped row on the bottom is my first attempt at using my corner rounder sans guard to create a scallop. It has holes punched in it where the corner rounder left handy little impressions in the cardstock.

The faux stitching is done with a paper piercer and then stitches were drawn in with the silver end of a zigpainty pen.

The blooms were watercolured with the aqua painter. I felt guilty for so long for buying that little contraption, but have since learned it was worth every cent. One holds bleach and one holds water. Perfect tools.

Thanks for checkin' this out, Mel

0 comments: