Saturday, August 18, 2007

Eat Cake Graphics: "You make life so much easier"

The inside of this card says "so much easier" It's the first phrase I printed on the computer. It seems to stand out as a kind of stark detail on the front, but it's what I wanted to say, so whaddya do?

I will always be a Stampin Up! fan (and of course I'm a demo) but I have to say, "variety IS the spice of stamping." This is a card that combines images from my new latest favourite stamp design company: "eat cake graphics." Holly designs some incredibly cute stamps that you can see here:

http://www.eatcakegraphics.com/

You can get them unmounted to save money. I like that (makes life so much easier, lol) The little grasshopper is on a piece of a pop-up glue dot to make him 3-D.
The water background was an eBay special. (I am SO BAD) heehee! thanks so much for looking, Mel

0 comments: