A wee cuttlebug idea for ya...Cuttlebug'ged felt and some other fun Cuttlebug stuff...
2...Inspiration...The Cuttlebug link list turns 200
3...New & Nifty...Some exciting news to share (Cuttlebug Challenge Blog design team!)
4...Party Time!...see creative peeks of unreleased folders
Sticking felt to cardstock is a fun way way to cheat:
- I find the stiffer cardstock backed felt easier to sew & to adhere to projects.
- It also lets the felt hold embossing (& cuts better with dies)
- Not to mention it's a handy way to use cheap thin felts (without having them actually look cheap & thin LOL.)
2. Let it dry and Cut it however you like (To die cut with nice edges, try a piece of copy paper on top of the felt. The sandwich that makes with the cardstock cuts better. Thanks again for that tip Martha!)
3. Run it through an embossing folder (for the deepest embossing: mist both the cardstock & the felt side lightly and then emboss.)
4. Stitch it or embellish it however you like.
<--Here's one way to use
felt cardstock pieces
Sneak peeks and creative ideas with all the new (yet to be released) folders on the CuttleBug Challenge Blog. The fun has started already and it'll keep rolling for over a month! (Until August 1st) Want more details? Please visit the blog here. :O)
Wanna subscribe to the blog's email updates? check out their left-hand sidebar:
Thank you so much for taking time to visit!
P.S. Now that I won't be neglecting my Cuttlebug anymore, I just have to get that Cricut Expression up and running too, LOL. Got to get SCAL already!